Tripping Accidents on Private Property

If you have suffered an injury caused by a slip, trip or fall on private property, you may be entitled to claim personal injury compensation. Tripping accidents can occur in a private home, council owned home or other private property or land.

The owner or person controlling the property where you suffer a slip and/or trip and fall must either know about the dangerous condition, or should have known about the dangerous condition through reasonable inspections, before you can legally recover against them in these types of cases. Failure to ensure a visitor’s safety on private property can mean that a tripping accidents claim is made against the owner or occupier.

Other types of tripping accidents can occur on other private land, in a business or shop, in a council owned home or private rented property. The occupier has a legal responsibility to ensure that the property or premises are safe for visitors.

If you have had a tripping accident call our specialist solicitors today on 0800 612 7340 to start your claim for compensation.

How we can help with tripping accidents compensation

By choosing specialist trip, slip and fall personal injury solicitors, you will benefit from the following:

  • All enquiries are free and confidential.
  • All cases are handled on a no win no fee basis which means there’s nothing to pay if you lose so no financial risk to you.
  • We are NOT a claims company – your compensation claim will be dealt with by a qualified solicitor.
  • We have over 30 years’ experience and a track record of success in winning tripping accidents compensation.

Call Freeclaim Solicitors today for free advice on tripping accidents compensation. We’re open 24 hours a day on 0800 612 7340. Or alternatively, complete our quick online enquiry form and we’ll call you back.