Rehabilitation After A Serious Injury
Securing serious injury compensation is just one of the ways in which we help our clients after an accident.
At Freeclaim Solicitors, we are committed to helping clients get the rehabilitation they need, ensuring they have the necessary long-term support to aid recovery both physically and emotionally after a serious injury or illness.
Early intervention is crucial so that the seriously injured victim can make the best possible medical, social and psychological recovery. Our serious injury solicitors work hard to establish the early funding of rehabilitative care through the provision of an interim payment, or directly via the Defendant’s insurers.
Serious injury rehabilitation – our approach
Our approach to rehabilitation after a serious injury is three-fold:
- To provide specialist accident and injury claims legal advice.
- To provide support to the accident victim and their family.
- To assist with a programme of early rehabilitation and recovery (including for example, physical and emotional care, finding suitable housing and equipment, finding a suitable method of transport etc.). Our aim is to enable the injured person to lead the best quality of life as possible.
To assist with a rehabilitation programme, we work with a network of serious injury reputable contacts who we know from experience can provide specialised help and excellent care, including: physiotherapists, chiropractors, psychologists, osteopaths, occupational therapists, doctors, counsellors, social services, care associations, case managers and many rehabilitation centres.
As part of our support services, we can help with:
- Private medical treatment
- Specialist case managers
- Aids and adaptations to accommodation
- Care and assistance
- Access to rehabilitation centres
- Interim financial assistance
- Network of medical and care experts
- Returning to work / occupational rehabilitation
- Help with specialised wheelchairs, medical aids and technical aids
- Communication aids using the latest technology
- Counselling and emotional support
- Adaptations to vehicles
- Compensation and support for a long term care plan and ongoing financial needs
Rehabilitation is vital in the aftermath of an accident or serious injury. Ensure you speak to serious injury lawyers who can demonstrate experience in handling serious injury claims.
We have a wealth of experience; over 30 years helping clients and their families after a serious injury. We have membership of the Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel, membership of APIL (The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers), Headway’s Brain Injury Personal Injury Solicitors List and we are recommended by the Legal 500.
To find out more, fill in our online enquiry form, or speak to one of our serious injury solicitors direct on 0800 612 7340.