Serious Injury Case Studies
Here are just a small selection of the serious accident claims we have dealt with:
- Our client suffered a severe head injury in a pedestrian road traffic accident. This injury left him unable to return to work and he also required ongoing care. Freeclaim Solicitors won an increased compensation offer on the behalf of the client and assigned a Brain Injury Case Manager to implement a specialist care plan. We eventually won a settlement of £1,334,000 for our client.
- Freeclaim solicitors recovered a £2.9m brain injury compensation payout for a client who was injured in a motorcycle accident. This case involved settling complex issues such as liability, loss of earnings and care costs. While the case was ongoing, Freeclaim Solicitors secured interim payments of £350,000 which allowed the client to move into adapted accommodation and hire a team of care workers to support his medical needs. Another legal firm had previously advised our client that there was only a small chance of success. But Freeclaim Solicitors took the case on, and got the desired results.
- A client was run over while crossing the road, resulting in a serious brain injury. Freeclaim Solicitors secured compensation of £1.8m on her behalf. Now the victim and her husband can lead as fulfilling a life as possible in adapted accommodation and can fund a specialist case manager and team of carers.
- A previous client sustained chronic Post Traumatic Stress Disorder while serving as a soldier in the British Armed Forces. He lost consciousness while trying to save the life of a colleague in a fire. This fire had been caused by the negligence of their employer. Unfortunately, his colleague died and the client was medically discharged from the army. But the victim was not aware that the Ministry of Defence had been at fault until more than 3 years later. The MOD claimed that the case had been brought too late, but Freeclaim fought hard to get the case to trial. We ultimately won £450,000 for the client after rejecting an initial settlement of £200,000.
- At the age of 17, our client received serious arm and leg injuries in a motorbike accident. He was riding a field motorbike and probably not using his lights, when a car crossed his path. He suffered very serious injuries to his brachial plexus, which rendered his arm useless and a serious fracture to his leg. Despite being partly to blame, Freeclaim secured interim payments to meet the victim’s needs in the short term and won over £900,000 in compensation.
About Us- Freeclaim Solicitors
Freeclaim Solicitors have over 30 years’ experience in handling serious accident claims. It is a very specialist area of the law and therefore, it is important to check that your personal injury lawyers have the necessary legal experience to deal with multi-million pound claims.
With proven expertise, Freeclaim Solicitors are recommended by the Legal 500 as a leading personal injury firm and we are members of the Headway Panel (a directory of solicitors who are experienced in handling brain injury claims).
Due to the gravity of the injuries suffered, we provide a tailored approach to all serious accident claims to get you the best possible practical support, early treatment and the best possible financial settlement to help you rebuild your future.
To speak to one of our serious accident claims solicitors, call today on 0800 612 7340 or use our enquiry form. We provide free home visits so that you can also meet face to face with your solicitor.