Car Accident Claims
Whether you have been the driver or a passenger in a car involved in an accident, it is a traumatic experience for everyone involved. Our road traffic accident solicitors represent injured victims of negligent drivers.
To make a car accident compensation claim, call Freeclaim today on 0800 612 7340. Based in the UK we offer a hassle free service on a no win no fee basis. Maximum compensation and minimum stress for you.
We come recommended by the Legal 500, so you can rest assured that Freeclaim Solicitors will handle your road traffic accident claim in a smooth, professional manner.
About Car Accident Compensation Claims
It is extremely important that you seek legal advice about pursuing a car crash claim as soon as you can.
If you’ve suffered injury after a car crash that was not your fault (or even if you were partly to blame), we can advise you on claiming compensation. You don’t have to be the driver to make a claim. Passengers involved can also make a car crash claim for compensation. As a passenger in a car (or other vehicle) involved in a car crash, passengers can claim off the insurance policy of either the driver of the car you are in or a third party, depending who caused the accident.
How we can help following a road traffic accident
Our road traffic accident team will handle every aspect of your car accident compensation claim, including:
- Assessing your car accident claim free of charge.
- Contacting the other party’s insurers on your behalf.
- Ensuring your car accident compensation claim is resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Organising any vehicle repairs that may be necessary.
- Working to ensure that you are awarded the maximum amount of car accident compensation.
- Recovering any additional costs, such as lost wages or motor vehicle excess.
Remember, we advise you to seek legal advice from an experienced car accidents solicitors before you talk to your insurance company. Once we’ve assessed your case, we will talk to your insurers on your behalf and make sure your compensation claim is not under-settled.
Start your road accident claim today
To start your claim, call us free on 0800 612 7340 – our road accident advice helpline is open 24 hours a day. You can also fill in our online enquiry form and we’ll call you back to discuss the next steps.
Freeclaim Solicitors operate on a no win no fee basis on all road accident and car crash compensation claims. There’s nothing to pay if you lose and all car accident claims enquiries are free with no obligation.
Road Accident Compensation Case Studies
Here are just a few examples of car accident compensation claims we have dealt with:
- Ms H was a front seat passenger involved in a car accident. She sustained a major knee injury and received £35,000 in compensation.
- Mrs R was involved in a rear end shunt. The impact caused a slight indentation to the bumper. However she developed a cascade of psychiatric illnesses as a result of the accident. The Defendant argued that the force of the impact was so low that no injury could have resulted. Freeclaim Solicitors pursued her car crash claim and successfully proved causation of her psychiatric illnesses. She received £150,000 in road accident compensation.
- Ms K sustained multiple injuries as a result of a road traffic accident caused by a negligent, uninsured driver. She suffered very significant head injuries. The car crash claim settled for an equivalent sum of £2.1 million.
- Mr B was a passenger in a serious road accident collision when an uninsured stolen car turned across the client’s path, hitting the car and pushing it through railings into a brick wall at the side of the road. Freeclaim Solicitors ensured the Defendant’s insurers of the stolen vehicle dealt with the car crash claim and secured funding for treatment for our client’s PTSD. Our client received £21,200 car accident compensation.
- Freeclaim car accident solicitors successfully recovered compensation ranging from £1700 to £3000 for their clients who have sustained soft tissue injuries to their necks/backs after being involved in a low speed rear end shunt. Defendant insurers often try to allege that the impact was so slight that they could not have sustained injuries and raise questions about our clients’ credibility. These issues can often be raised by insurers in low speed car crashes who will argue against the car crash claim. However Freeclaim injury solicitors show clear evidence of the collision and injuries sustained and successfully recover accident compensation on behalf of their clients.
- Mr H sustained injuries to his neck and shoulder after he was hit in the rear by another driver. He initially contacted the Defendant’s insurers himself, who after a medical examination provided treatment for his injuries. However our client was unhappy with the medical report and his injuries were causing continual problems at work. A year after the accident, he instructed us to pursue his car crash claim. Our road accident solicitors obtained funding for further treatment and medical reports from a shoulder injury specialist. He received £10,500 car accident compensation for his injuries and loss of income.