Road Traffic Accident Claims
Despite the UK having one of the best road safety records in the world, there are unfortunately still around 250,000 road traffic accidents every year, with most of these resulting in injuries of varying severity.
If you’ve been injured in a car accident or other road accident that was not your fault (of even if there was some fault on your part), we can help you make a compensation claim. As specialist road accident solicitors based in the UK, we are recommended by the Legal 500.
We’re there for you, every step of the way, taking the stress out of making a claim.
At Freeclaim Solicitors, we understand the pressure people are subjected to when they have a road traffic accident. Injuries can range from whiplash and neck injuries, to much more serious spinal and head injuries. The consequences of a road accident can often mean long absences from work or in more serious cases; you may not be able to return to your normal occupation and may need longer term care.
Making a compensation claim can help not only with early treatment and support, but also ensure such financial burdens such as loss of wages are covered. With this in mind, our dedicated and compassionate team of road traffic accident compensation solicitors will fully support you, offering expert advice throughout.
If you have suffered injury after a road accident, speak to one of our specialist road traffic accident solicitors today. Call our helpline on 0800 612 7340 or fill in our online road accident enquiry form.
Making A Road Traffic Accident Claim
When making a road accident claim, it is advisable to seek legal advice prior to speaking to your insurers, otherwise you may jeopardise your case and the amount of compensation you could receive. Contact our road accident claims solicitors as soon as possible after your accident and we will talk to your insurance company on your behalf.
Road accident claims are not necessarily restricted to car crashes. You could be eligible to make a compensation claim whether you were a driver, a cyclist, a motorcyclist, a pedestrian, or as a passenger in a car, taxi or bus.
You can even make a road accident compensation claim if you were a passenger in a vehicle where the driver was at fault for the accident, even if the driver is someone you know, such as a family member or friend.
Remember, all road traffic compensation claims are handled on a no win, no fee basis too, so there is no financial risk to you.
Common Road Accident Claims
Our experienced team of road traffic accident solicitors have a strong track record of success in helping clients with claims for a variety of road traffic accidents including:
It is vital that you speak to our expert solicitors as soon as possible after your accident to ensure we can build a case to prove your injury is a result of your accident and to make certain you receive all of the compensation and support you’re entitled to.
If you have suffered injury after a road accident, speak to one of our specialist road accident claims solicitors today. Call our helpline on 0800 612 7340 or fill in our online enquiry form.
Road Accident Claims Case Studies
Here are just a few examples of road accident claims we have dealt with:
- Alastair Fernie, Head of the specialist road traffic serious injuries unit, has worked on many road accident claims involving serious injuries, which have had a devastating effect on the victims and their families. These include securing £1.8m compensation for his client who suffered serious head injuries after being knocked down in a road accident, £2.9m compensation for his client with serious brain injuries following a motorbike accident and a brain injury case following a pedestrian road accident where settlement was reached based on a total valuation of over £1.3m.
- Ms N was hit by an uninsured driver and suffered nasty facial injuries and damage to her teeth and received £103,000 in compensation.
- Mr B sustained injuries when his motorbike was hit by a car attempting to pull out of a parked position. The police initially charged our client with driving without due care and attention which was later withdrawn. He also faced allegations of speeding from the Defendant’s insurers – these again were later withdrawn. His road accident claim was successful and he received over £25,000.
- Our client was awarded £28,500 in accident compensation after fracturing her hip bone following an accident on a bus. In this compensation claim, Freeclaim road accident claim solicitors had to apply on our client’s behalf to the MIB (Motor Insurers’ Bureau) as the accident was not the fault of the bus driver, but rather another car driver who could not be traced.
- Ms P was training to be a gym instructor when she was involved in a relatively minor rear end shunt. As a passenger, she was unaware of the impending impact from the collision. After sustaining whiplash injuries that did not resolve, continuing facial discomfort and twitching, significant back pain and tinnitus, our client was diagnosed with ‘psychologically mediated chronic pain syndrome’. Freeclaim car accident solicitors successfully secured £35,000 in compensation.
- Miss W received £275,000 after sustaining a head injury from a pedestrian road traffic accident.
- Mrs B suffered injuries after a reversing police car knocked her to the ground. Freeclaim Solicitors successfully won the trial and our client received £4,000 in damages and the police officer concerned underwent a driver’s refresher course.
How We Can Help
It is vital that you speak to our expert solicitors as soon as possible after your accident. We offer a free consultation and will provide you with free, impartial advice with no obligation.
Our aim is to support you through every step, building your case and helping with early treatment and other support services. Plus, we will always go the extra mile to get you the maximum amount of compensation you deserve.
All road traffic accident claims are handled on a no win no fee basis which means there’s no financial risk to you. Call us now on 0800 612 7340 or contact our road accident team online.