Freeclaim Solicitors have some handy hints and tips for drivers on our roads to stay safe. Unfortunately road accident claims are far too common and many could be prevented by better driving.
With nearly 200,000 people reported to have been injured or killed on our road each year, it is important we all concentrate on how we are driving to help prevent accidents happening. Not only could these tips help prevent accidents from happening, but they could also save someone’s life.
Freeclaim Solicitors hope all drivers will take notice of the following points to try and make our roads safer.
- Reduce your speed when the weather is bad, leaving more room between you and the vehicle in front
- Always make sure your lights are used when visibility is low, to make sure you can be seen by other drivers
- Check for motorcycles and bikes, particularly at junctions and roundabouts, and when exiting parked cars
- Pay extra care to pedestrians around vulnerable areas such as schools and care homes
- Never use a mobile phone whilst driving, this takes your concentration away from the road
Road Accident Claims – How We Can Help
We have seen firsthand the devastating effect of road traffic accidents. If you are unfortunate enough to have suffered injury due to a road traffic accident, our expert road accident claims solicitors can help. Freeclaim Solicitors have over 30 years’ experience in road accident claims. We can help whether you have been a driver, passenger, pedestrian, cyclist or motorcyclist.
All road accident claims are handled on a no win no fee basis which means there’s no financial risk to you. To speak to a specialist solicitor experienced in road accident claims, call 0800 612 7340, or fill in our online enquiry form and we’ll call you back.
Freeclaim Solicitors. Experts in road accident claims.
Published: 27th March 2014