Other Holiday Injury Claims
We all enjoy holidays with family and friends, but sometimes these holidays can be spoiled when somebody contracts a holiday illness, or suffers an injury on the trip. If this has happened to you or your family, you may be able to pursue a claim for compensation. We can help with holiday injury claims in the UK or abroad.
Call Freeclaim Solicitors today on 0800 612 7340 for a free, no obligation chat. We can quickly advise you on whether you can make a holiday injury compensation claim.
Common holiday injury claims
The most common forms of holiday injuries are:
- Road traffic accidents abroad
- Water sports, skiing or other sporting accidents
- Boating and cruise ship accidents
- Holiday illnesses abroad as a result of poor hygiene or health and safety standards resulting in food poisoning
- Package holiday compensation
- Hotel, resort or caravan park injury claims
- Accidents at the airport or on the plane
- Slips, trips or falls abroad
About Freeclaim Solicitors
We have more than 25 years’ experience in injury claims. We handle all claims with compassion, understanding and professionalism. What’s more, we also offer no win no fee – this means you can pursue a holiday illness or injury claim with no financial risk to you and your family.
The law in different countries can make claiming compensation a more complex process. However our holiday injury claims lawyers have the experience to undertake such claims.
If you have suffered a holiday illness, or injury, contact Freeclaim Solicitors today. Call our 24 hour helpline on 0800 612 7340, or you can fill in our holiday injury claims enquiry form.