About Freeclaim Personal Injury Solicitors
Freeclaim Solicitors are specialist personal injury solicitors, with over 30 years’ experience in handling all types of accident and personal injury claims.
We have a proven track record of successfully recovering millions of pounds worth of accident compensation awards for our clients. We are experienced in handling injury claims for everything from road accidents, work accidents, armed forces compensation and trips and falls and serious injuries including brain and spinal injuries.
We want to make a positive difference and we put our clients’ needs and wellbeing at the heart of everything we do. To this end, our aim is to not only fight for the accident compensation you deserve, but ensure the process is as stress free as possible and help you focus on getting your life back on track.
Find out more about our service
Reputable & independent personal injury solicitors
Our aim is to make a positive difference. We are independent personal injury solicitors; therefore we only act in your best interests.
We put our clients’ needs and wellbeing at the heart of everything we do. Over 98% of personal injury and serious injury clients would recommend our service*.
Aside from our wealth of experience in accident compensation claims, Freeclaim Solicitors have many accreditations and industry memberships.
- Recommended by the Legal 500 – Freeclaim Solicitors have been consistently recommended as leading personal injury solicitors for a number of years now. The Legal 500 provides independent law firm recommendations based on intensive research of firms and their clients.
- The Law Society’s Personal Injury Panel – earning recognition for expertise in personal injury.
- Headway’s Brain Injuries Association Personal Injury Solicitors List – we are members of Headway’s Directory of solicitors who have proven expertise in handling serious brain injury claims.
- The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) – APIL provides professional accreditation for personal injury lawyers. All injury lawyers have satisfied comprehensive criteria regarding their personal injury experience and expertise.
- RoadPeace Legal Panel – The panel members help and support people bereaved or seriously injured in a road collision by enabling them access to high quality legal advice and justice, including fair compensation.
- Spinal Injuries Association (SIA) – We are listed in the Spinal Injuries Assocation Solicitor’s Directory of Personal Injury Solicitors with expertise in serious spinal cord injury cases.
- BASIC (the Brain and Spinal Injury Centre) – members of the BASIC Legal Panel supporting people after a brain or spinal injury.
Remember, there are no financial risks to you in making a claim. All enquiries are free and thereafter there’s nothing to pay if you lose.
Freeclaim Solicitors are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA), the independent regulatory body created by the Law Society, regulating the solicitors and law firms of England and Wales. SRA number 469926.
All staff are subject to rules and principles of professional conduct. For a copy of our professional rules, please see http://www.sra.org.uk/handbook/